Mary Poppins Audition materials
To apply for a TECHNICAL POSITION:
1. Complete the technical crew job application.
2. Submit it to Mrs. Brant by February 15.
3. REQUIRED: Complete your job interview. February 16, 3-4 pm.
4. Be sure you are academically eligible.
To apply for an ACTING POSITION:
1.Fill out the form below.
2. Fill out the paper audition form and bring it to Mrs. Brant or Mrs. Bell
3. Find a monologue (see Brant's room or online)
4. Memorize it. Plan movement for it. (Need help? See Brant. Practices on Feb. 8 and 15 (3-4 pm in PAC) before singing practice too)
5. Learn the music. (Singing practices Feb. 8 and 15 in PAC. 4-5 pm)
6. Come do your audition! Singing: Feb. 21 Monologue and Choreo: Feb 22
7. Be sure you are academically eligible by February 23.
Actors: Fill out this form after you do the paper one and get your parent's signature.
PDF of Script https://thescriptsavant.com/movies/Mary_Poppins.pdf
Audition Accompaniment tracks
Mary Poppins (London Cast) Listening tracks